Luisa Via Roma Banner

Wednesday, April 4, 2012



I must say that my perception of Louboutin has changed over the years. Gone are the days when my 13 year old self tried to accompany my mother to Paris where she would go to his only shop in search of the little known but treasured footwear. In recent years there has been a Christian Louboutin overload, I must say after seeing the Kardashian's in a new pair of Daffodil's every day (this includes the 14 year old protege being groomed by Kris Jenner before our very eyes) and crystal encrusted platforms being donned by reality 'stars' entering the Big Brother house or some other dreadful reality show Louboutin has lost its appeal. 

I was happily surprised to see the new spring summer collection and cannot wait to sink my heels into the modern day clear Cindarella slippers or add a bit of differentiation to my daily uniform of jeans and a tshirt with leopard raffia wedges. Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that we won't see these on Kim Kardashian in one of her reality show nightmares.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. So true! I love the 1st pair... On my wish list. Fallon xxx

    ReplyDelete