Luisa Via Roma Banner

Sunday, May 20, 2012


So in keeping with the total randomness of this blog, I decided to post on one of my greatest loves; Chelsea. Fashionable or not (I really couldn't give a toss) I have been going to Chelsea religiously since I was 6 or 7. Instead of having the requisite 'Princess Party' when I was younger (I had a few) I had football parties and attended Chelsea Football Club Summer School where I was one of 5 girls out of 800 budding Zolas.

Chelsea finally won the Champions League yesterday. I think that my over excitement mixed with three glasses of Chablis mean that it may be a while before I go back to the restaurant I watched it in. My new Celine blue Phantom bag accompanied me. Now as an ever-superstitious supporter it will come with me to watch all the big games.

Much more fashionable than a rabbit's foot.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment