Luisa Via Roma Banner

Tuesday, November 20, 2012


As a self confessed make-up hoarder I found the holiday collections really difficult to snub. On a recent trip to do 'errands' (i.e. mindless wandering around looking for things you really don't need) I stumbled upon the Dior counter and their recent Grand Bal holiday collection. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't say no.

Firstly the packaging is absolutely divine, they belong on a mirrored, deco dressing table next to crystal perfume bottles and pale pink powder puffs and secondly (as if that mattered after the packaging) they are all amazing products.

The nail polishes were some of my favourite products available. I have now happily arrived back at home after having my first (of many) pedicures using Diva (above). It has a beautiful iridescence and elegance which is so hard to find in black polishes. The gold polish Diorling (below) is next on my list and will soon be making an appearance on my nails.


Other than that I purchased one of the two eyeshadow palettes (below) which will be accompanying me on all my upcoming trips. The colours are shimmery, soft and perfect for creating day to night looks. Finally I couldn't walk away without the shimmery red lip gloss which I plan on wearing with my snowflake pyjamas while I open up Christmas presents.



For my UK readers you can see more of the collection here.
For my US readers you can see more here.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment