Luisa Via Roma Banner

Monday, February 18, 2013


Today I'm stuck in a little rut, I had such a wonderful gluttonous weekend in Paris that I can't think about clothes, bags, shoes or even jewellery. All I want to talk about is my love of stretchy pants and Tiffany blue Nike Frees (every mans worst nightmare). I thought I'd share with you my latest beauty find; Diorskin Nude BB Cream. 

I am the last person to jump on the BB cream bandwagon; I bought the hyped up Garnier version and ended up tossing it after one use it was thicker than any of my tinted moisturisers and turned me into a hot orange mess. The latest offering from Dior is everything I believe a BB cream should be; light and airy and makes your skin look like your skin  whilst thinly veiling any pigmentation, marks or dark circles. It has a very light SPF (10) and contains a blend of antioxidants which moisturises, smoothes, protects and corrects skin. The result is a light and dewy glow and refreshed looking skin. Sadly we won't all turn out looking like Nathalie Portman but it's a step in the right direction.

For my UK readers find it here.
For my overseas readers find it here.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment