Luisa Via Roma Banner

Thursday, August 2, 2012



I probably won't win many fans by saying this but I love fur. Provided that it has been as ethically sourced as possible (after watching a shocking PETA video about the fur trade then absolutely nothing that comes from China will come near me. The absolute cruelty inflicted upon these animals will stick with me for a long time). I generally prefer vintage fur as you are essentially recycling rather than creating demand for newer pieces.

Having said this during one of my online window shopping sessions I cam across the above goodness from Fendi and YSL (who else). I'm fully prepared to jet right out of sunny California and back to rainy London so I can wear a fur trimmed cardigan, leggings and killer pumps. What warped priorities. 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment