Luisa Via Roma Banner

Tuesday, December 18, 2012


I have a Christmas treat for all my readers. My incredibly stylish friend Leila Kashanipour who is the owner and creator of the super-brand LeiVanKash has agreed to answer some questions on her personal style. Leila and I met while doing an Art Foundation course at Central St Martin's in London and she has since gone on to dominate the jewellery world with her pieces being sported on Olivia Polermo, Rita Ora and Leona Lewis to name but a few.

1. How would you describe your style? 
I like mixing things up, high street with designer. I guess I am a bit of rock chick on days , boho on others and at times go for the minimalist chic look. It all depends on my mood & the seasons! 

  

2. What do you love about London street style?
Its exciting, inspiring and different. It is such an international city that you have a bit of everything gathered in one place, from quirky to goth, polished chic to glamour and beyond!



3. Who are your favourite designers?
Celine, Isabel Marant, Givenchy, Acne, April May, Phillip Lim.
4. What are your holy grail beauty products?
For me this is all there is: Clinique night serum, Neutrogena moisturizer, Mac bronzer, Loreal mascara, Clarins eye liner, YSL & Chanel polish & Makeup Forever foundation & concealer

5. Who or what influences your style?
Everything,from photographs to street style, blogs, seasons, colors and I try to apply the same to my jewellery whilst keeping it all very true to my personality and style.


6. 5 pieces in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My LeiVanKash jewlelery, all my bags especially my new mini Chanel Boy, Celine's & Givenchy, leather biker jackets (all of them).


  
7. What are your favourite travel destinations?
New places are always my favorites.
8. What are you evening wear essentials?
Heels always makes me feel better as I am not exactly what you call tall.

9. What is your favourite piece in your jewellery collection?
All of them are my little babies, but currently obsessing over all my pinky/middle finger rings from the Flora Totem & Damocles collections.

10. Where is your favourite place to shop?
New York, Paris & London. Places like Harvey Nichols, Barneys, Opening Ceremony, Colette and on the boutique sides I love places like D&Me that stock my pieces, The Space in Paris and Wink in NYC.

Purchase LeiVanKash here.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment