Luisa Via Roma Banner

Friday, February 10, 2012



I've always been a bit of a product junkie but I tend to play it extremely safe with products which go on my face. I'm hugely faithful to my Embryolisse face cream and have no desire to try out other products. After testing out various foundations which made my face look similar to the Elephant Man's (yes Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser I'm talking to you) I have stuck to my old faithful Chanel formula. 

When I ran out, I hopped over to Space NK to try something from Chantecialle since this was where my mother first took me when I decided at the ripe old age of 13 that it was time to wear makeup. I started my collection with Just Skin their extremely overpriced tinted moisturiser (at £55 a pop these bad boys better deliver). Thankfully I was left with smooth, glowy skin rather than a Margherita pizza complexion. The coverage is very light which is important for a day to day foundation.

Today I decided to take the plunge and buy the Future Skin to wear on (rare) nights out and events where a little more coverage is necessary (perfect for that time of the month). I'm yet to wear it out but if it's anything like Just Skin I'll be a very happy girl with even happier skin.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment