Luisa Via Roma Banner

Sunday, March 3, 2013


As a self-confessed makeup hoarder I couldn't pass these puppies up when I was in Boots recently buying travel sized hairspray for my pending vacation (I'm in Dubai). I'm generally more of a high-end makeup girl; Guerlain, YSL, Nars, Chantecaille and By Terry are among the products stacked high in perspex boxes which crowd my bathroom.

Apart from makeup another secret hobby of mine is staying awake until 4am watching Youtube videos on how to get the perfect red lip or create pin curls (neither of which I can master). When I watched a beauty guru review these Revlon Colorstay lip glosses, I knew my lips wouldn't be happy until they were slathered on.

These glosses are perfection; they are opaque enough to give colour to your lips but sheer enough not to look painted on, they're not sticky and don't smell like plastic or even worse like synthetic vanilla and best of all they are in the most divine colours. My two top picks are Crystal Lilac (below) and Bellini (bottom) which I believe is the perfect dupe of Nars' cult classic Turkish Delight.

For all my UK readers, snap them up here (Boots are currently offering buy 1 and get the 2nd half price). These are totally worth it and will make a welcome addition to every girls overflowing stash.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment