Luisa Via Roma Banner

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's taken me a month to get over my 26th birthday (it was on February 7th, just in case you're diaries are on hand) and what a fabulous day it was. I love birthdays but this year my expectations weren't so high, I'm on the wrong side of twenty according to my punk brother.


My fiancĂ© bought me the sweetest little birthday cake so I wouldn't feel terrible for sneaking into the kitchen at 3am for a nightly cake-fest (which had been the reason for spending the entirety of spring 2012 in yoga pants).

The most divine chalky pink and off-white roses from my best friend Alex.

On the weekend I went for dinner with my nearest and dearest. As I'm fairly antisocial, not hugely easy to get on with and easily bored it was a no brainer who to invite. 

We had the most wonderful night and I'm already itching to get even closer to thirty so we can do it all over again next year.


I also wanted to share a few pictures of my makeup and hair for my birthday. I got beat into shape by the most wonderful team of people and am looking for every excuse in the book to do it all over again.






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment