Luisa Via Roma Banner

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I love seeing outfit of the day posts however I feel that the details always get neglected. Here I focused solely on the accessories (which in my opinion can completely change a look). My outfit was rather simple; a nude ASOS dress from years ago and a vintage torn up Lee denim jacket.

Red bracelet: Fred
Two jewelled bracelets: Purchased in India
Watch: Rolex Daytona
Pinky ring: Vintage Cartier
Freshwater pearl, diamond and gold ring: Vintage Gump's, San Francisco (a gift from my grandfather to grandmother)
Nail polish: Essie's Baby Breath


Alhambra bracelet: Van Cleef
Small friendship bracelet: A gift from Mexico (thank you SM!)
Large friendship bracelet: A gift from the Maldives (thank you AB!)

Shoes: Isabel Marant
Nail polish: Essie Russian Roulette


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment