Luisa Via Roma Banner

Monday, June 3, 2013


My hair has been through the ringer recently. 

Every few years I decide I want dark hair and a fringe which in theory should make me look like a Brazilian supermodel but in actual fact makes me look like Wednesday Adams' slightly porky cousin.

On the long road back to being a blonde, my hair has started screaming out for a little TLC. I started off with a trim with the genius Stephan Low at Neville's (if he can do Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's hair then I'll happily sit in his chair).

I decided that I wouldn't use heat on my hair until it was totally necessary and do twice weekly conditioning treatments (coconut oil is my favourite as is Elasticizer Extreme by Philip Kingsley). 

Secondly I have begun taking supplements, I purchased these Phyto vitamins a few weeks ago because they're small enough to avoid blocking up your windpipe (never chic). Along with this, I purchased a leave-in night time serum which is meant to aid hair repair. Other than this I have also just ordered kelp which I will take once a day.

Harpers Bazaar has compilied a fabulous list of hair dos in order to grow that luscious mane you've always dreamt of.

See it here.

What are your hair tips?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment