Luisa Via Roma Banner

Tuesday, October 30, 2012


I consider myself a bit of a hoarder. This is a serious problem when I'm planning on moving into a 900sq ft apartment. Even though I seem to be the only one who thinks it's normal to convert the kitchen into a walk in wardrobe, I may have to start cutting down.

One thing I will never stop collecting is lip balm. Expensive, slightly odd, targeted at children or made in a kitchen sink I can't seem to get enough. So far I've found two that I can't seem to live without; By Terry's Baume de Rose and Smith's Rosebud Salve. After giving into a recommendation from my dermatologist (who clearly knows her p's and q's) I can add a third to my list; Lucas' Papaw. This is absolutely amazing for lips who have been mistreated by the October chill. It's not the easiest product to find (unless you live in Australia) but you can search for it on Amazon and eBay. On the plus side, you won't have to feel guilty using it, it won't break the bank.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment