Luisa Via Roma Banner

Thursday, October 11, 2012


This gorgeous top could quite easily be a Balmain piece that would set you back thousands. In fact it is not, it's vintage and sadly it's not sitting in my wardrobe waiting to be paired with leather pants. I missed out.

Having vintage pieces in your wardrobe is just as important as anything else. It will set your look apart from others and there is more chance of you winning the lottery than seeing someone wearing what you are.

Last night I attended the Vanity Fair and Christie's party where I was stopped and asked about my necklace. It brought me such joy to tell the head honcho of the art world that in fact my Mongol-like necklace was from Portobello Road and with ten pounds I managed to buy that and a pot of tea.

Score.

What are your best vintage finds?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment