Luisa Via Roma Banner

Sunday, May 5, 2013


I have recently developed a fixation with brightly coloured lips. Keep the colours matte unless you're planning on looking like you got lost on your way out for a night on the Toon (thats Newcastle for all you across the pond). 

My current favourite are the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils. I'm currently only basing my opinion on one but I'm already planning on expanding my collection. I'm looking forward to flamingo pink, coral and berry tones this summer.



My VM pencil is in Red Square which is in the most beautiful and vibrant orange red tone. The colour stays put for a few hours without needing an application and doesn't move around your mouth and give you the appearance of the Joker's long lost sister.

Which are your must-have lip products for summer?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment