Luisa Via Roma Banner

Wednesday, September 18, 2013



At the beginning of each season I devise a wishlist of all the necessary pieces I feel like I can't live without. Generally this list is scattered with a few treasures that won't be joining me in this lifetime other than if I win the Euromillions or uncover a hidden talent in robbery. These include vintage Cartier panther bracelets, a richly coloured fur coat which is the equivalent of three Fiat 500's and an emerald crocodile birkin.

Something that is more doable is this fabulous Isabel Marant beaded wrap skirt. I always try to avoid seasonal frivolities (Celine's fur Birkenstocks take note) however I feel that a piece which incorporates sequins and studs and that is wearable both day and night is definitely something that gets my vote.

Available at Harvey Nichols & Selfridges.

PS. Who else is giddy at the prospect of the new Isabel Marant store in London opening at the end of this month?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment