Luisa Via Roma Banner

Thursday, November 10, 2011



I think all of us have a Jersey girl inside of us waiting to jump out (I commend all my readers who watch such gems as Jerseylicious and Real Housewives of New Jersey). This is why the final D&G collection really does it for me. I must say I've never been a big fan of diffusion lines, they are still overpriced and I always believe it's better to have one big splurge than a couple 'whatever' purchases. Having said this, this is the first diffusion collection that has really caught my eye. I love me a bit of 80s silk prints (hello vintage Versace) and anything gold and remotely offensive. This collection really does tick all my boxes and I for one will be wearing this and waving goodbye to the house of D&G. 

Say ta-ta in style.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment