Luisa Via Roma Banner

Tuesday, November 8, 2011


I've always been a sucker for old trunks. Louis Vuitton, Goyard, heck even the battered leather ones. I managed to persuade my parents to buy me a trunk to take all of my clothes, posters of prepubescent boy bands and secret stash of Haribo to boarding school even though a suitcase would have been far more practical and 7,000 times lighter. Sadly when I left boarding school the trunk stayed without me. I've often stayed up contemplating hiring a team of female discus throwers to attempt to steal the pile of Goyard trunks stacked on top of one another outside their London flagship store on Mount Street. Part of me is all for this however the more ethical and honest side of me is starting to save up.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment