Luisa Via Roma Banner

Saturday, November 19, 2011





So 90% of the time I'm blogging about bags, shoes, jewellery and stealing from Goyard but I wanted to do something a little different today. I'm blessed to be best of friends with a hugely talented young artist. Clementine is genuinely the next big thing in the art world and I am the proud owner of a small canvas that she painted me for my 21st birthday. Unlike those 'talented' friends we all have that shouldn't be allowed within a mile of a crafts store (glue guns don't do anyone any favours), Clementine is the real deal. If my art critiquing seems questionable then you only have to ask Saatchi & Saatchi who voted her Best Emerging Artist 2010-2011. Badass.

Check out her art at www.clementinemcgaw.com 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment