Luisa Via Roma Banner

Saturday, April 20, 2013









I am in the midst of wedding planning. I have always wanted a hazy wedding filled with candles and heady smelling flowers. More importantly than that is the dress. I have tried on everything; one shoulder, off the shoulder, strapless, big tulle skirts, something that resembles a breathy nightgown, dresses covered in enough jewels to create riots amongst Lebanese singers and even simple silhouettes.

After extensive research I have concluded that Vanessa Traina's Givenchy wedding dress (and her wedding) is my favourite. She looks, clean, elegant, beautiful and radiant not like a bride preened within every last inch of her body to look like the runner up in a Texan beauty pageant. 

What are your favourite bridal looks?


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment