Luisa Via Roma Banner

Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's important to educate yourself as to what you're putting into your body if you're expecting a lot out of it.

I've decided to lead a healthier lifestyle so my diet is the first thing to overhaul. I will never be the girl who will spend hours in the kitchen cooking, roasting and baking but I will spend time throwing together healthy salads and snacks.

One of my fail safe recipes is a trusty kale salad which takes a matter of minutes to whip up.


First start off with a big bowl of freshly washed organic baby kale.


Then I mix a very generous helping of guacamole to the leaves which acts as your dressing.


Following this I add some pomegranate which also adds some colour to the salad (remember you also eat with your eyes).

I normally grill some chicken, shred it and add it to the salad but you can add butternut squash, courgettes, prawns or even a little tinned tuna.


I decided to have mine with a lovely salmon burger.

Please share your favourite salad recipes with me to try out!






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment