Luisa Via Roma Banner

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

When it comes to moisturisers I'm most certainly not one to test and try out the latest flavour of the month. My previous curiosities have resulted in allergies, lumps, bumps and even burns. My poor skin seems to be happy with Embryolisse, REN and Creme de la Mer (in the winter only).

During my recent trip to health food mecca Lazy Acres I spent a while cruising the isle filled to the brim with lotions and potions made from things I'd never heard of in places I've never heard of. While I was picking up a jar of pro-greens I was cornered by a sales assistant who was so incredibly excited about Evan Healy products. After giving my hand a mini-facial I had to have whatever she had slapped on. After being shooed by my impatient adoring mother I swiped up my new potions and headed for the checkout.


This is what came home with me; the Rose Petal Facial Tonic Hydrosol (left) and the Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum (right).

After cleansing (thankfully I got away before I ended up purchasing way more than my travel bag could handle) you give your face 3-5 spritz's of the Facial Tonic and gently pat it into your skin. Following this, you use one to two little pumps of the serum and slather it all over your face and neck, finishing off by patting the excess into your skin.

The result is skin so soft, so relaxed, so radiant I wouldn't be surprised if rumours started flying around about having a little extra 'help' from the doctor.

All of Evan Healy's products are free from nasties (paragons, GMO, petroleum, synthetic fragrances and gluten). They are 100% vegan, organic and they are not tested on animals.


The serum is absolutely sublime; it's filled to the brim with omega 3, fatty acids and vitamin A & C. It also is meant to help with fighting the signs of ageing and fights pigmentation and scarring. Practicality aside, my skin has never felt so soft.


The Facial Tonic would be perfect to bring on the plane to keep your skin hydrated and fresh during arduous flights.

For those who are interested, Evan Healy also has sample sized kits which are great for travelling or trying out the line to see if you're willing to commit or not.

Her products are available at health food stores throughout the US and can be ordered online here.




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment