Luisa Via Roma Banner

Monday, April 22, 2013


I have been diligently waiting for summer ever since last summer finished. The majority of my summers are spent in Santa Barbara doing very little. My Santa Barbara uniform hasn't changed for the past 6 years. My closet is filled to the brim with T by Alexander Wang maxi dresses (which have started to double up as nightgowns), Enza Costa spaghetti strapped midi dresses and Victorian lace blouses with a snagged off Etsy. The only thing that ever changes are my shoes. Chloe has never let me down with summer shoes, their buttery soft flats in nude have become like a second skin and I'm filled with joy and excitement at the prospect of welcoming these wrap leather wedges into my capsule wardrobe. 

I have searched high and low for these wedges since last summer and finally found them (there are a couple sizes online if anyone else has been on a similar hunt). Paired with a little dress they will (hopefully) throw people off that I really am wearing my pyjamas.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment